Pantheon 26 AD
We wlll build for a millenium AGAIN
Pantheon 26 A.D.
Build for a millenium
TNSR application of 21st Century Material Science
The record of Roman construction using concrete is filled with structures having astounding longevity. Pliny the Elder wrote of the strength of their concrete in the first century AD noting that in seawater it got stronger every year. Today, modern concrete made with Portland cement, circa 1824, and is considered to have a 50 year life in seawater. Unfortunately, when the Roman empire fell, about 476 AD , it took the recipe for this incredible building material down into history with it.
There is no other man-made building material that can boast of a history covering thousands of years if done right. TNSR Systems concrete, created by streaming space age materials into a high strength and durable composite, is stalking the potential of Roman concrete
The United States patents relate to 1) [U.S. Patent: 9963318] streaming fibers and wires into a pumpable substance, and 2) [U.S. Patent:10,118,314] generating real-time quantitative reporting of the fiber streaming.
Wrapping concrete, or other pumpable substances, in ballastic-strength UHMWPE fiber will enable the construction of structures which will exceed the longevity of buildings left to us from the Roman Empire.
TNSR Systems LLC is starting the clock on this new recipe.
Advancements are happening at such a rapid rate in every field it is often hard to grasp the significance of single advances. UHMWPE fibers are the strongest fibers in the world. Today.
These fibers used in TNSR composite concrete are immune to all significant environmental factors, allowing reinforcement even to the edge surfaces of concrete.
Advances in fiber material sciences are accelerating us into the future and this is creating opportunities for businesses seeking technology advances to decrease costs and improve product quality. The discovery of Graphene in 2004, and already proven as the strongest material ever known to man, will impact all areas of construction and every facet of life. People are already seriously dreaming about building space elevators with 22,000 mile cables of graphene! Back on earth, the ability to stream fibers into concrete that are 100’s of times stronger than steel will lead to just as fantastical advancements in structural engineering. TNSR Systems delivery mechanism is currently ready to create 21st century composites using all current and future fibers.
TNSR Systems is creating a new kind of building material, a substance that brings back durability long forgotten. This quick outline, modeled on the DARPA Heilmeier Catechism, presents our goals and dreams in as concise a manner as possible.
- TNSR Systems LLC is enabling a new, superior reinforced concrete.
- Most current concrete depends on reinforcement that is subject to corrosion.
- TNSR Systems continuously streams ballistic-strength fiber into concrete that is essentially immune to corrosion and is stronger than steel.
- TNSR Systems concrete will be more durable, lighter weight, and the quickest to install.
- Testing protocols are being developed with real-time monitoring of fiber distribution. [U.S. Patent:10,118,314]
- The concrete market ($35Billion U.S.A. / $496Billion earth) supply chain will remain unchanged and installation cost of reinforced concrete products may decrease 80%.
- Preliminary testing is proceeding quickly.